Physiotherapy in Portishead
We are open - but with restrictions
Following a detailed collaboration with colleagues and reviewing the governing bidy and public health guidance, the clinic is open for treatments but with restritions.
- On-line consultations are offered initially. Patients can be triaged and risk assessed if a face to face appointment is required.
- Face to Face appointments can be offered for urgent issues, e.g pain that is preventing your mobility, sleeping, working, caring for yourself or others around you, IF virtual appointments are deemed not to or have not benefitted the situation.
- Strict infection controls measures are in place to protect staff and clients.
- As 2m social distancing will not be able to be adheared to in appoitmentsTherapists and patients are asked to wear face masks while in the clinic.
- Hand sanitising required at entrance and exit of the building
- Appointments will be spaced out to allow airing of clinic rooms and between appointments.
- Patinets are asked not to enter the clinic until there true appointment time to eliviate gathering in the reception area. Please wait in your car
- We request chaperones are not permitted unless absolutely required. (e.g for communication needs or minors)
- Contactless payments/online bank transfers only
We are doing our best in reducing the risks to our clients and thank you for your co-operation in achieving this.
Thank you also for your support
Owner and lead Physiotherapist
Welcome to West Coast Physiotherapy! It is a private physiotherapy clinic located in the heart of Portishead.
Here at West Coast Physiotherapy in Portishead we offer highly skilled and highly knowledgeable physiotherapy service provided by chartered and registered physiotherapists who have obtained a wealth of knowledge and experience in assessing, diagnosing, treating and preventing injuries.
Our physiotherapist has a worked accross with clients accross a number of clinical areas from the athletic field to the weekend worriors from the more sedentary to the more active, from 8 years old to 96 years old.
The Portishead clinic itself offers a level access building with ample free parking. We have joined the multi award winning Harbourside Chiropractic Center team at their unit in Kestrel Court.
The clinic is here for you and we pride ourselves in providing an evidence based, individually tailored and holistic therapy service to enable you to achieve your goals.